Last Update: 3Q2021
- Total Debt Servicing Ratio (TDSR) in 2013 was the emergency stop to upward property prices until 2H2017.
- At 2Q2018, all Private Property segments were seeing >4% QoQ growth, prompting immediate cooling measures.
- In recent years, prices have been fluctuating for Core Central Region Properties.
- For OCR and RCR, mild growth averaging about 1% QoQ since 2019, with a spike for RCR in late 2020/early 2021 likely due to high PSF Central Area projects.
- Significantly, HDB prices spiked the most since 2H2020, with 2021 being the year with most number of resale flats crossing $1M.
- In an attempt to keep prices from advancing further, cooling measures were implemented in Dec 2021.