EP4: Home Seller’s Masterclass
Where To Advertise Property For Sale
Where To Advertise Property For Sale?
You’re done with the advertising media, now you need to know where to showcase your property to potential buyers.
For DIY Sellers, if you’ve followed me this far, know that this is the toughest step and maybe the number 1 reason why people don’t DIY… along with negotiations.
Even though you don’t have access to the most popular sites like PropertyGuru or 99.co, there are still ways to get your property out in the market.
Question is: Are you prepared to shout out loud about your own property to let everyone know you are selling?
If yes, I share with you 5 places to advertise your property for sale.
1. Your mobile phone. Reach out to friends, relatives, whatsapp group chats to let them know you’re selling your home. If your audience is right, this is the quickest and most efficient method.
2. Online Classified Portals. Sites like Gumtree, Locanto and numerous others offer free listing services. Recently, one of the biggest players in 2nd hand goods has also entered the marketplace.
3. Social Media. Notice how everyone is glued onto their phones? Post Post Post! Instagram, Facebook, Stories.. Keep your home in the spotlight.
4. Newspaper Classified. Pay some dollars for traditional ad space. Not as effective as before, but still possible to get a buyer, with a dose of luck to catch them on the right day of your ad.
5. Social Media Paid Advertising. For the advanced DIY sellers who are tech savvy and want to get their hands dirty. It’s the most targeted form of advertising.
Now that you’ve learnt where to advertise your property for sale, go ahead and create that post!
Share it in the comments once you’re done, I’d love to see it.
And at the same time, it’s another platform for exposure! 😀
If you’re looking for more actionable real estate tips with done with you examples like this one, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
New videos every Tuesdays and Thursdays.